- Money Mart is responsible for personal information under its control and has designated individuals to be accountable for the organization’s compliance.
- The purposes for which personal information is collected will be identified at or before the time the information is collected.
- Knowledge and consent will be obtained for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, except where deemed inappropriate.
- The collection of personal information is limited to that which is related to the purposes identified by Money Mart.
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the customer or as required by law.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that personal information is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
- Information is available to customers regarding Money Mart's policies and procedures relating to the management of personal information.
- Upon request, and within a reasonable period of time, a customer will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information. A customer is entitled to comment on the accuracy and completeness of his or her personal information, and have that information amended where appropriate.
- A customer can address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to Money Mart's designated Privacy Officer.
16 Four Seasons Place, Suite# 150
Canada M9B 6E5